Mood: Daily Needs
Greeting Contributors, Watchers, and those of you who are just stopping by,
this new year I have looked back on this venture with fond hopes and Dreams, but not a lot has happened with it, partly my fault. and when i recently brought up with a friend of mine, i discover that i had over complicated rules a bit too much and have tried spreading the game creation responsibility a little too thin. thus i will propose a some a few changes to how thing with operate with the SDL:TCG
Very Possible to definite
1) Removal of Speed from Duelist cards
- Speed as a factor in game play seems to play little role. Removal will result in a card art change
2) Simplifying Unique Duelist rules and Removal of Duelist Bidding
- granted while being able to limit the card your opponent can play is an interesting concept, however this limits deck building and gameplay. Thus Unique Duelist rules will be applied to only Elite Duelist Cards.
3) The SDL:TCG Team
- i have had some awesome help from the deviantart i am most like going to only be take a few sign ups for retooling the game.
4) Once Gameplay and test cards are complete Open beta and Card Art rquests will be open to the general Public.
- when making a game always have a lot of Beta Tester to help polish the game
- Removal or simplification of Support Duelist
- Change of Player's Role in game (From Duel Manger to Duelist)
i would like to hear any input for everyone still watching or stopping by