Card Request meme Support
Support Duelist Questions:
For pets, sidekicks, and nonofficial duelist type OCs
1) Who is this?
2) If you paid someone to get this character to show and help an OC in a duel how much would you give them?
3) Now that all of the financial obligations are cleared up, how loyal are they?
4) Are they loyal to only one person? Team? Or just anybody?
5) Alright how do they help in a duel?
Card Request meme Skill
Skill Card Questions: For Serious and Silly Moves alike . keep it clean people.
1) So I heard your OC got some amazing moves. Could you show an illustration or two, if you cant do that not because of your busy schedule then at least try as briefly as possible to describe it for us? What are the names of those crazy moves!
2) OMG! That amazing. But they must make it look so easy. How exhausting to be perform those feat! (Rate: 1 to 10)
(General Gauge: 1 being it can be done with relative ease and 10 so complex that you cant get another punch in without endangering your life)
3) Just between you and me, is it some secret skill that only your OC can use? Maybe a skill that is learned by going to heavily guarded team training camp? Or can any random person do this?
4) Hmmm....are there only certain times your OC can do this move or is it anytime?
Card Request meme: Event
Event Card Questions:
There are some strange, interest, and common things that happen in this league, so tell us about them!
1) So tell us about this one time when you were- I mean umm *ahem*. Share with us about some thing that happened once to your OC or someone else so far in the league?
2) Alright what was it like?
3) Was this Event planned or did it happen because of fate or force of nature? If planned what you think it would have cost to pull it off
SDLTCG Keyword list
Drunk # - is given when you use item with alcohol in them and the effect lasts for # of turns
Stun - causes the character to be unable to duel
Fee ### - General Keyword - [Name of Card]'s controller must pay ### or put [Name of Card] into the discard pile
Poison X - During your upkeep step this duelist gets -X loyalty
Sleep X- this duelist can't enter combat zone for X turns and can't be targeted by skill cards
Hide - you may play this card face down with no affinity and all status that equal 2. Flip this card over by pay 100 yen
Leadership - give +1 loyalty to all duelists with the same team affinity you control when a card with abilities comes into play.
Betrayer # - when this card comes in to play this card goes directly to your discard pile unless you put # of duelist(s) you control into the discard pile from play.
Solo - if is the only duelist in the duel zone on your side of the field +X to all stats where X equals each other duelist in the dueling zone.
Berserker - this duelist
Duelist Request meme
Overall Price Gauge: ¥100 is lowest but decent pay and ¥1000 is getting pricey
Normal/Elite Duelist Questions:
You Duelist tell us a little about them
Notes on these questions:
-Questions 3-7 are on a scale of 1 to 10.
-You may comment on why you believe deserve that number
-Please be honest with you answers so no maxing out more 3 stats unless youre -OC is an elite duelist.
-Only Elites may have one 11 as an answer
1) Hello there! What is your OC's name?
2) Are they apart of any Team in SDL? If so how do believe this effect their opponents or their style of dueling?
3) If you had to hire your OC, to work for you or someone else, how loyal would they be? Oh and how much would you pay them?
4) The Samurai Duelers League most often put your OC in a combat situation how strong are they?
5) Interesting, but as they say a strong Defense is the best offense, so go are they at defending themselves in a duel?
6) Another key thing aspect in fight is being fast whet