Card Request meme: Event
Event Card Questions:
There are some strange, interest, and common things that happen in this league, so tell us about them!
1) So tell us about this one time when you were- I mean umm *ahem*. Share with us about some thing that happened once to your OC or someone else so far in the league?
2) Alright what was it like?
3) Was this Event planned or did it happen because of fate or force of nature? If planned what you think it would have cost to pull it off
SDLTCG Keyword list
Drunk # - is given when you use item with alcohol in them and the effect lasts for # of turns
Stun - causes the character to be unable to duel
Fee ### - General Keyword - [Name of Card]'s controller must pay ### or put [Name of Card] into the discard pile
Poison X - During your upkeep step this duelist gets -X loyalty
Sleep X- this duelist can't enter combat zone for X turns and can't be targeted by skill cards
Hide - you may play this card face down with no affinity and all status that equal 2. Flip this card over by pay 100 yen
Leadership - give +1 loyalty to all duelists with the same team affinity you control when a card with abilities comes into play.
Betrayer # - when this card comes in to play this card goes directly to your discard pile unless you put # of duelist(s) you control into the discard pile from play.
Solo - if is the only duelist in the duel zone on your side of the field +X to all stats where X equals each other duelist in the dueling zone.
Berserker - this duelist
Duelist Request meme
Overall Price Gauge: ¥100 is lowest but decent pay and ¥1000 is getting pricey
Normal/Elite Duelist Questions:
You Duelist tell us a little about them
Notes on these questions:
-Questions 3-7 are on a scale of 1 to 10.
-You may comment on why you believe deserve that number
-Please be honest with you answers so no maxing out more 3 stats unless youre -OC is an elite duelist.
-Only Elites may have one 11 as an answer
1) Hello there! What is your OC's name?
2) Are they apart of any Team in SDL? If so how do believe this effect their opponents or their style of dueling?
3) If you had to hire your OC, to work for you or someone else, how loyal would they be? Oh and how much would you pay them?
4) The Samurai Duelers League most often put your OC in a combat situation how strong are they?
5) Interesting, but as they say a strong Defense is the best offense, so go are they at defending themselves in a duel?
6) Another key thing aspect in fight is being fast whet